Week 5
After Mondays Interim presentation I have taken on board the feedback i've received and begun touching up my posters. I have also put my posters on a grid so I can more efficiently put them together.
I have changed the bracelet on the wrist to a sleeve cuff which s a less literal way of displaying the hand as the 'rich'. I wanted to see what this design looked like with the actual photo of the hand I had taken. I think this works quite well as it feels more realistic which can be more relatable and close to home. It feels more like a human, which makes it feel more intimidating and less comedic. Although it feels odd having an actual photo mixed with vectors. I have also been playing around with text again, figuring out which placements work best and maybe what style of text I want.
I have incorporated an element of handwritten text into this poster as after my feedback I realised it could look better. I've been playing around with different text layouts, moving the fact to the bottom, and giving room for this by moving the pig up. I still need to refine this area a bit more. I've taken the necklace away as it was said i don't necessarily need it. Although I have brought it back in one and changed the colour to green as this relates more to money. I have also tried to create more contrast between the pigs by making the colours more obvious








No comments:
Post a Comment