Monday, 1 August 2016

Feedback from Interim Presentation 1


Week 3 - Interim Presentation



I realised the placement of the tap gave off a sexual connotation, which could suggest gender inequality. 
This was also mentioned my my class mates. They said it does make it quite humorous although 
that isn't what I was really going for.
This was picked out as one of the favourites according to other students because it looks clean and simple. 
Although i need to work on making it less obvious. A tutor mentioned how the idea of an iceberg is quite cliche, 
but it works as people recognise the idea and it also hasn't been used for this kind of topic.
Not much was said about this poster as I don't think is as strong as the others.
It was mentioned that it was quite humorous though.
This was another one of the favourites from students and a tutor. They said it uses humour well and it is very clear what i am showing. Although it is a bit too obvious and i could think of better ways at showing the idea without labelling things. Maybe with the use of a tag line.





The pig poster was picked to be presented to the other streams. This helped me with seeing what I need to change and what i should keep. From reading the feedback, my idea came across clearly although it was too obvious. It was also suggested I try developing this further and focus more on one idea like the 'rich' instead of both the poor and the rich. I will develop this further and make it simpler yet clear, without being to obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment