Wednesday, 10 August 2016

Exploring Artist Models - Animal Farm

Week 4


As I have now decided on the two posters, I will continue to develop I have been on the hunt for artist models that relate more to the work I am doing. This is a good way for me to develop my ideas and get inspiration. 

I was really interest in the 'Animal Farm' book covers shown in Mondays lecture, as there are a variety of different version, each with their own style. I really like how the pig overpowers the page and looks very aggressive and powerful which is the aim for this poster. This will really help  me on how to make my 'rich pig' look even more powerful and rich then it does at the moment. This poster will be more of humorous approach to the topic

 I also like the visual style used in some of these covers, in the text and the overall grungy feel. This is something I want to explore in my second poster, as that will be the one I make more intense and sinister.
  







No comments:

Post a Comment