Sunday, 21 August 2016

Further improvements - Poster 1

Week 5- Preparing for Week 6


I have been working a lot on this poster over the past few days and have made it a lot more refined. I took a better photo of a hand which I then made look more sketchy and rough on photoshop. I also drew a pencil version which I overlayed on top of the photo on photoshop to create a drawn effect. i did the same thing with the sleeve cuff and the small figure at the bottom. I have redone the background on an A3 page in order to make it a bigger file to endure it wont be pixilated. I've made the text the same colour and kept it going following the angle of the hand as I thought this worked well. I think this poster has improved a lot and it definitely feels like everything works together.




I tested out a few different sizes and placements of the running figure to see if anything worked better. I still prefer the original position as this creates tension with the finger about to flick.



No comments:

Post a Comment