Saturday, 6 August 2016

Developing Posters


Week 3 - Preparation for Week 4


I have been thinking about my second poster and how i could portray my topic in a different way. I have also been thinking a lot about how text can support the message behind my poster. I have experimented with using a more intense and shocking tone of voice, also playing with sarcasm and irony. In my red poster I played with scale to make it more dramatic and interesting. I tried out different quotes to create a sense of power and greed in a much more aggressive way.








I have worked on more developments for my 'rich pig' poster and came up with some more refined versions. Again I have used text and image to create that sense of power and greed. I also tried to use text that clarified exactly what I am addressing.





I know these developments still need work but I know have a few solid ides for what I can continue to work with. Next I want to focus on the style of my poster and think more about the FADPs in order to push my ideas further.

No comments:

Post a Comment