Thursday, 18 August 2016

Next steps for Refining



Week 5


In class I received more feedback to help me in my refinement stages.

 The pig poster is almost at its final tweaking stage, although I need to play around more with the layout of text. I was told the handwritten text worked well and the general idea of the poster is there. I need to experiment more with the background colour, to create contrast between that and the pigs. To help this I need to make the main pig slightly lighter and pinker, as at the moment it doesn't stand out quite enough.

My money is power poster needs more work than the first. I need to alter minor things like the colour of the text and the slightly pixelated background, but theres a bit that needs to be changed about the hand. I need to make the hand fit in more with the painterly feel, maybe by paining or drawing the hand, or just adding some shadow to make it more 3D. I then need to make the text flow more with the hand. 

It was brought up that the angle of the hand looked a bit odd, so I opened a previous design with a different angle, which seemed to work better. I'll incorporate this into my design. I also need to make the figure look as if its running away.


No comments:

Post a Comment