Sunday, 21 August 2016

Further improvements - Poster 2

Week 5 - Preparation for Week 6


For this poster I have changed the background to something more rough, which creates more contrast between the background and the pigs. It also feels less flat as opposed to solid black. I have lightened the pig slightly to make it pop more off the page and moved the fact back up the top as it felt too cluttered. This poster is coming together and is at the final refinement stage. 







 I have been playing around more with the layout of my text as I'm still not quite sure whats working the best. I tried to create more flow, but still legible layouts. I like this text being towards the bottom more as this relates more to the idea of the pig that had none. It also creates more heirachy and visual flow. I will see what everyone thinks in class tomorrow as I still need to figure this one out.

No comments:

Post a Comment