Week 4 - Preparation for Week 5
I have been experimenting with a few techniques in order to work out what works best for my two concepts. I've looked at using paint to give my posters more texture and interest. Using paint worked better for some things than others. In the background using paint improves the concept and doesn't make it feel as flat. I found it didn't work so well painting the pig because it doesn't look as striking. Although I could work on this technique to achieve that.
I experimented a lot with text for my 'money is power' poster, playing around with paint and rough textures. I also played around with different angles, and the use of photos and vectors, which I might continue to do, as there might be a more interesting way to display this idea.
I've begun adding in a fact which helps to tie the whole concept of each poster together. I need to start working with a grid in order organise my posters effeciently.
After the Interim presentation tomorrow, I hope to have a clearer understanding of what is working and what isn't. Printing full size A2 will also help me see what needs changing. I will then continue to experiment until I find something that works best.









No comments:
Post a Comment